
Tyler's sister, Katie, and her husband and kids came to Idaho from Tennessee for the past 10 days and so we have spent basically the whole time with his family, it has been fun! We went to a cabin for three days that was up by green canyon, and then we also went on a hike up by the tetons! It was beautiful... We also got family pictures with his family, and so I took a few with my camera too! I don't have the ones from the photographer, but they turned out way cute:) YAY!!


Friday night we went to my friend's wedding reception in Pocatello. She is from Ukraine, but is married a guy from Chubbuck! It was really fun, and she is such a great friend:) There was also another girl from Ukraine there that I hadn't met before, but she was super sweet and I talked a lot with her. Tyler and her knew each other from when Ty served his mission there!!

I started working today at my new job, it went well! I think that I will like it a lot, and I am excited to keep learning and furthering my knowledge! I feel so blessed to have a great husband, family, friends, job, etc. I don't think it could get any better that this!! Life rocks:) haha
Have a great night... Sheena
No comments:
Post a Comment