Sunday, June 22, 2014

Charleston life:)

We are loving it here in charleston... It's so pretty and the weather is always nice, and there's so much to do!! We have made some AMAZING friends!!

Jordan and Kaitlyn with Ty and I... These guys are so fun!! 

The Miller's (Jordan's in pharmacy school), the Thorup's (Dave is starting year 2 of dental school), and us bowling!! Shalysse made me feel like I was a pro bowler (haha just teasing Shalysse!) 

Some of the dental wives at the park...

Group of our friends for Corey's dental graduation... We miss Corey and Laura (& haven) already:)

First week of dental school kickoff with a BBQ!! We love our friends:)

I can't wait for baby girl to get here Kaitlyn!:)

Beach day with some pretty ladies... Shalysse needs to come back from Greece/turkey cause I miss her already:) 

We have the best and most fun group of friends here, and I feel pretty lucky about that:)
Have a great day!! 

*Sheena



No comments:

Post a Comment